Royal Gujarat Tour
Gujarat tours take one on tours to several luxury and royal places of the Gujarat which are much renowned for their attractions and unique places with famous architect. If someone wants royal, luxury and peace then the royal tour in Gujarat offers all. The royal tour of Gujarat includes visit to the famous and most attractive places. Our all tour packages are cost effective with best tour itineraries which are written by our tour experts who a good knowledge and experience of Indian and international destinations. If you are looking for Gujarat tour packages so please Read the given below itinerary.
Day 1 – Arrival At Ahmadabad Railway Station /Airport.
- Gandhi Ashram
- Akshradham Temple (Monday Close)
- Dada Hari Ki Vav – Step Well
- Adalaj – Step Well
- Hate Sing Jain Temple
Day 2 – Travel Ahmadabad To Dwarka [ 480 Kms / 9 – 10 Hrs]
- Dwarikadhish Temple
Day 3 – Visit and Explore Dwarka Full Day Sightseeing.
- Gopi Talav
- Nageshwar Temple
- Rukamani Temple
- Bet Dwarka
Day 4 – Visit Dwarka to Porbandars and Somnath. [ 250 Kms / 5 Hrs]
- Kirti Temple
- Sudama Temple
- Sandipani Ashram
- Somnath Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Light And Sound Show
Day 5 – Drive and Visit from Somnath To Sasangir. [45 Kms / 1.5 Hrs]
- Diwaliya Park (Wednesday Close)
- Gir National Park ( At Own Cost )
Day 6 –Visit Sasangir to Diu . [110 Kms / 2.5hrs]
- Diu Fort
- Diu Museum
- Gangeshwar Temple
- Nagova Beach
- St, Paul’ S Church
Day 7 – At Last Day Visit Diu drop to Ahmadabad Railway Station/ Airport. [380 Kms / 8 – 9 Hrs]
50 % booking amount is required to book the slot on a non-refundable basis. Full payment to be done prior to 10 days of the start date.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing By A/C Vehicle.
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance , Fuel, Tax.
- Experienced Driver With Good Condition Car.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Rates Are Not Valid For Diwali, Christmas, New Year & Other Festivals.
- If Guest Want To Visit. Dwarka 2 Night Instated Of Jamnagar So Rate Will Be Same
- Bhavnagar Koliyak Mahadev Temple (Nishkalank Mahadev Temple) Visit Timing A Based On High Tide & Low Tide
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Trips Insurance, Laundry, Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature
- Early Check In Charges