A part of Beas River Valley, Manali is situated at an height of more than 2000 m from where the eyes fall on the views of forests, orchards, river, mountains ranges and more, for nothing but sheer visual delight. The place once used to serve business purposes via Manali – Leh route; now the same route is used for the purpose of adventure mainly for the bikers and jeep riders.
Having charmingly secured its history in its name, Manali is associated with legends of King Manu who had the responsibility to protect human civilization after the great flood meant to destroy the world; which he successfully shouldered. If unfolding stories entangled in myths and legend is a loved way to spend holidays, Manali rouses the need to explore the Himalayas with even more intensity.
Day 1 : Delhi – Manali ( 570 Kms ) Volvo
Day 2 : Manali Local Sightseeing
Morning Arrive Manali, We will Pick you & drop you to Hotel, check in hotel Later visit local places like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Temple, Club house, Monasteries . Evening free to visit Mall Road or visit Local Sight seeing by Byke on Direct Payment Basis. Evening Back to Hotel Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Manali – Solang valley – Manali
After Breakfast Visit Solang valley .enjoy there adventures activities by own .Back to Hotel . Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu & Manikaran – Manali
After Breakfast Visit to Kullu Valley, Angora Rabit Farm House, Kullu Shawl Factory & Manikaran Sahib .Dinner & Overnight At Hotel.
Day 5 : Manali – Delhi (By Volvo)
Checkout Hotel After Breakfast . Catch the Bus in the late evening at 04:00 p.m. from Private Bus Stand, Manali and Back to Delhi.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
Post a Comment
50 % booking amount is required to book the slot on a non-refundable basis. Full payment to be done prior to 10 days of the start date.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Respective Hotel.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinners.
- 01 Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Individual Car.
- 01 Full Day Snow Point Sightseeing by Individual Car.
- 01 Full Day Kullu – Manikaran Sightseeing by Individual Car.
- Pick up & Drop from Manali Volvo Stand by Individual Car.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Transfer by A/c Luxury Volvo Coach.
- All Applicable Taxes.
Supplement Cost for Honeymoon Inclusions @ 1800/- Per Couple
- Candle Light Dinner & Honeymoon Cake Once During The Stay.
- Flower Decoration on Bed Once During The Stay.
- 02 Glasses Of Kesar Milk Once During The Stay.
- Fruit Basket Once During the Stay.
Note: Rohtang Pass Extra (If Required)
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM / Check Out Time: 10:00 AM (OR As Per Hotel Policy).
- Air fare/ Train fare
- Meals other than breakfast
- Personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, beverages, etc
- Entrances and camera fees at monuments
- Tips and gratuities to drivers and hotel staff
- Anything which is not mention in “ Included