If you are travelling to Bishkek in Kyrgyztan for the first time, then you would be surprised by what it throws at you. The largest city of Kyrgyztan, it is overlooked by the Tian Shan mountain range which makes for an excellent backdrop. Historical structures like the Victory Monument and the Manas Ordo make for some curious sightseeing. Bishkek, as a tourist destination, offers a little bit of culture and nature, depending on what you are after. Looking to spend an evening simply chilling out? Head to the Ala-Too Square or the Osh Bazaar, where you can lay your hands on dry cheese, among other items.
Day 01: Delhi – Bishkek
Day 02: Bishkek -Ala Archa National Park – Bishkek Saturday Coach (B/L/D)
Day 03: Bishkek-Kashka Suu-City Tour / Sunday Coach (B/L/D)
Day 04: Bishkek –Shopping Tour / Monday Coach (B/L/D)
Day 05: Delhi/Tuesday / Coach (B)
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
Post a Comment
50 % booking amount is required to book the slot on a non-refundable basis. Full payment to be done prior to 10 days of the start date.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- Complimentary Bottles of Mineral water as per specified
- VISA Support. (LOI For Kyrgyzstan)
- Meals on full Board basis
- 04 Buffet breakfasts at your hotel
- 03 Lunch as Per Itinerary at Indian + Local restaurants
- 04 Regular Dinner
- All Sightseeing as per above tour itinerary
- Services of Professional English or Hindi speaking tour guide
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC Luxury Coach
- Return Airfare from Delhi – Bishkek - Delhi with all taxes
- All taxes
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any services not included in the above itinerary.
- Entrance ticket to Sites