Almaty is the former capital of Kazakhstan, and is still its largest city. Being a financial and cultural center of Central Asia, Almaty boasts moderately-sized tourist and expatriate communities.
On a clear day you can see the beautifully rugged, snow capped mountains, right at the city’s doorstep to the south. The city, in general, slopes from south to north which makes navigating the streets easy. If you are traveling uphill, you’re going south. There is also a small mountain range bordering the city to the east.
Almaty is in the top 50 most expensive cities worldwide for expats to live in according to Mercer Human Research. Although Almaty dropped from 30th place in 2007 to 44th in 2008, it’s still more expensive than Toronto, Los Angeles or Hamburg. Still, if done carefully – Almaty can be as cheap as many South American and Eastern European cities. It is a wonderful gateway to this undiscovered and distinctive country. Kazakh people are very kind and welcoming, and you will be pleasantly surprised by the hospitality.
Day 01: DELHI - ALMATY
Day 02: ALMATY - CITY TOUR - RAKHAT CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Day 03: ALMATY - MEDEU SKATING RING & SHYMBULAK WITH CABLE CAR RIDE
Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel’s coffee shop. Join Medeu & Shymbulak tour (Subject to Weather Condition) : This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty , Its 25 Km from the City centre. The first stop Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Ala-Tau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Shymbulak ski resort (Cable Car Fee Included), located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. This Gondola is the world’s third-longest Gondola with a length of 4.5 KM. The Gondola has 114 comfortable cabins for all guests of the resort and has the capacity of 2,000 people per hour.It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Packed Lunch Can Be Enjoyed or Way back to city and Have Lunch in Indian Resturant.(Veg / Non Veg Biryani with Raita , Achar and Salad One Veg Paratha & Desert ) After the lunch Free time to Look Around. Transfer or Return back to Hotel ,Free time to take some rest at your rooms after long drive. Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Indian Buffet. Night Club Activities or free for Leisure. Night Stay at Almaty. (One Bottle of mineral water for each pax in Bus and Hotel room)Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 04: ALMATY - DELHI
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
Post a Comment
50 % booking amount is required to book the slot on a non-refundable basis. Full payment to be done prior to 10 days of the start date.
- Return Airfare from Delhi – Almaty - Delhi with all taxes
- 03 Night Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis
- Complimentary Bottles of Mineral water as per specified
- VISA Support. (LOI For Kazakhstan)
- All Meals Included.
- 03 Buffet breakfasts at your hotel.
- 03 Lunches as Per Itinerary at Indian restaurants in Almaty.
- 03 Buffet Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- All Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Services of Professional English or Hindi speaking tour guide
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC Luxury Seat in Coach.
- Chair Lift ticket to Chimbulak Sky Resort.
- Consular fees for Kazakhstan Single Entry visa and VISA Support. (No personal appearance at the embassy)
- Charges in hotels for additional services.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any services not included in the above itinerary.
- Entrance ticket to Sites.
- Gala dinner will be provided if total 15 passengers are travelling together in a group.